Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
1) Eye colour? (I’ll start with an easy one)
ahahaha this would be an easy one if i were a normal human being but a lot of people disagree on what color my eyes actually are ehehehe imo, they’re sort of a blue-grey color with brown around the pupil.
2) Favourite musician/band?
errmmm i can’t pick one: Mumford and Sons, Zac Brown Band, Phillip Phillips, Michael Buble, Imagine Dragons
3) Best movie you’ve ever seen (that wasn’t a book adaptation?)
ALL THE MARVEL MOVIES okay technically those are comic adaptations, but i don’t care. i love them dearly.
4) Favourite TV show?
Malcolm in the Middle. i have no defense.
5) Favourite Disney movie?
6) Religion/do you believe in Heaven?
I’m Roman Catholic, so yes, absolutely!
7) Favourite school subject?
anatomy and physiology
8) One thing you hate about yourself and one thing you love about yourself
hate: i worry too much about what other people think
love: i’m optimistic and i try to help other people find hope
9) Last time you laughed? Why?
oh geez about 5 minutes ago … my friend Devon did this excellently-botched photoshop job…she cropped my cousin that-elf-from-smirkwood ‘s face and my face out of different pictures and photoshopped them into a lovely picture of Tom Hiddleston. I was honestly crying from laughing so hard ehehehehe i’m still not over it
10) Are you in love? With who?
*forlorn sigh* xD no but really no one … i wish though! can’t wait to find him c:
11) Top three fandoms. Why?
in no particular order:
Avengers: because action and comedy and feels and tom hiddleston and robert downey jr and chris hemsworth but especially tom hiddleston, did i mention tom hiddleston? (i really do love them for more than their fantastic actors though c:)
Sherlock: i loved a.c. doyle’s books and benedict cumberbatch does an amazing job of portraying Sherlock Holmes (on top of being, well, undeniably incredibly attractive), and martin freeman does a great job of portraying John Watson. i lub dem.
LOTR: because jrr tolkien that’s why. those books were amazing. really, they’re the modern day version of Beowulf or the Odyssey. and the adaptation? perfect.
And now for my questions (I’ll tag 11 people like it says, but if you want to answer these and i neglect to tag you, please do!)
1. What time is it where you are?
2. What’s the last book you read?
3. Is there a specific year that you look back on as the best one of your life so far?
4. What’s your worst habit?
5. What is the happiest you have ever been?
6. Do you ship anyone IRL?
7. Are you on good terms with your parents?
8. Where are you most at home?
9. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
10. How many siblings do you have?
11. What are you most proud of?